Monday, October 13, 2008

WHY I HATE HER

This is just a little game I play with myself when I have to get something off my chest. If I were alive today, would I have this person over for tea???

Why I hate her:

She kills animals
She hunts animals
She is not well traveled (abroad)
She promotes ordinariness in government leaders
She is good at American rhetoric (see above)
My 'intelligent' Republican friends have researched their asses off to find a way to come out in support of her
She's not Hillary Clinton
She's not Tina Fey
She's not even Margaret Thatcher

Why I like her:

She's ambitious

So, no, no, no, I would not have her over for tea, I would not offer her a scone, I would not offer her a biscuit. I wouldn't wet one tea leaf in my house or dressing room for her.

Drinking alone,
Edith Evans
www/ggontour.com

No comments: